Saturday, May 29, 2010

Welcome!


Starting a blog is something I've been toying with for many months. There are so many times that I've been tooling down the road with a million voices -- er, I mean, thoughts, THOUGHTS -- in my head, thinking to myself, "I should start a blog!" I actually tried to name my blog the ISHOULDSTARTABLOG blog, but somebody beat me to it. Sooo, since much of what I do revolves around my love for, and exploration of, Colorado, I settled on the oh-so-obvious "Todd Caudle's Colorado." I know, deep.

Since this is, at its heart, a photo blog, why don't we kick things off with a photo! Accompanying this post is a photo I took just after sunrise this morning. Look closely and you'll see the Summit House and the massive viewing platform on the summit of Pikes Peak, highlighted by the setting moon. (click on image for larger version)

And away we go!

2 comments:

Meg said...

If there is anyone in my life whom I've always thought needed a blog, you are that person! It's about time! I look forward to reading your thoughts, and, perhaps, taking inspiration from your words and photos!

August West said...

Congrats on the new Cloudman blog. It's well done and will be easy to follow you around and figure out where your tripod hols are :) Looks great!